Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July 2011

Back again with more. Last year I think I did good, but this year, I think I got the fireworks just perfect - The only problem? My location. I didn't get there anywhere earlier enough to get a good shot like I had wanted. It was too late; it was crowded and the spot I wanted would have certainly been filled and I didn't want to waste any more time considering they started really soon and I had to do exposure tests to tune my exposure. This trip really wasn't for any type of work, but I told Jon I'd take some shots for my9oh4 anyway, but I didn't know Houston had already been up to cover the event atop the Burkeman Plaza. I had no idea our friends at Comcast would cut out Houston's internet so I contributed my share of pictures anyway. Enjoy, and I hope you had a fun, happy and safe fourth of July!




No comments:

Post a Comment